This app is the most feature packed product on the market with the Highest Accuracy implemented (Depending on your phone hardware). You can quickly and easily measure 0-60 & 0-100 acceleration times and quarter mile speed and times. Record track paths and various video modes.SpeedoMetrics will transform your phone into a telemetric computer and DVR. You no longer need to use multiple apps or buy additional equipment to measure your race and speed information or record your videos.
You can also share your Videos to youtube and social media as well as your results data sheet after a track event.
Measure your data in multiple formats (Miles / Kilometers)
Use SpeedoMetrics for:
- Cars, Motorbikes, Bicycles, Trucks, Boats, Jet Skis & Anything that moves!
- Measure in Miles / Kilometers - Speedometer mode - HUD - Max speed
- Power Meter Mode for Quarter Mile and Speed test runs - Record your speed at time to 60/100/MAX - Record your speed to time for a quarter mile - Timed start (3 second countdown) or immediate start for Power Meter
- Use your phone as an onboard Camera - Overlay your speed and Map location - Publish your videos to youtube or share to social media
- Track Mode to monitor your trip - Trip Time - Distances - Highest speed – at which point - Average Speed - Show your trip on the map live or post your journey
- Multiple Vehicle profiles
- Speedometer overlay
- Fast App start
- HUD (Head Up Display Mode)
- Background operational mode
- Battery status indicators
For Best Results:- Ensure that both cellular and GPS is enabled- Try and be in an open area (not under a building, tunnel or carpark)
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please note we are currently aware of some issues which may occur on some HTC handsets which may cause the speedometer to stick and we are working to resolve this ASAP.
Disclaimer: This app is intended for entertainment purposes only. Please ensure you drive carefully, adhere to all speed limits and traffic regulations in your perspective country and come to a safe standstill before you check your measurements. Do not check this app while driving. Speedometrics will not be held liable for malfunctions of smartphones, vehicles or loss of data from use of the application. The use of this application is at your own risk. Measurements of speed and distance will have a deviation from the car’s odometer reading and do not reflect any official measurements. Values may vary and are subject to change depending on different driving and environmental conditions.
For help please visit our FAQ page
Support:Despite hundreds of man hours of testing, please contact us on our details below if you have found any bugs that need to be squashed or if something is not quite right, have a question or want to see something we don’t have?Please let us know at email@example.com
Please view our FAQ page at: http://www.speedometricsapp.com/faq.php for information regarding installation queries and most requested support queries.